Patricia Aleckzandra | BravoFilipino
Hiring the right and perfect kasambahay for you and your family can be a life-altering. In a busy world we live in, we may find it hard to do the smallest things for our family. This may sound cliché but it is true that the tiniest things we cannot do can bring us down. That is why we have househelpers that will do the job for us – such as cooking for the kids, cleaning the house, watering the plants and more. Hence, one should have a specific needs and preferences in choosing the kasambahay for you. There are certain factors you might want to consider in hiring them, but we are giving you five (5) qualities to considering in choosing:
- Trustworthy. The number one question you should always ask yourself is if you are hiring someone who you can trust your home, its contents and your family with. When you can trust your househelp with the most important things you have, it will be a lot more times easier. You won’t be stressed out thinking whether there is food the kids will eat or if someone has called the plumber to fix that leaky faucet. A trustworthy kasambahay will take care of that before you even know it.
- Honest. Nowadays, it is hard to find someone who will be honest with you. There are a lot of cases we see on the television that involves houses being robbed by “hired househelp.” Having a househelp who is honest is a relief, not just because you found someone who is trustworthy but also because you can feel safe around them. Honesty may not be an explicit trait, but you can always trust your instincts whether your househelp is telling the truth or not.
- Hard-working. Everyone needs a househelp that is hardworking. They see to it that they can finish and will finish their work on time or beforehand. A househelp who is committed to excellence is a sign of a househelp who works hard. They are the ones who would think of ways to make work better or easier for them while delivering you the best results they could think of. Knowing that they have done their best makes them happy.
- Caring. A caring kasambahay is a good kasambahay. Finding someone who is not blood-related but cares for you like family is rare. Only a few people are capable of that. They genuinely care for your family and treat your kids as if it is her own. They would compromise their day-offs just so they could watch over your home and kids when you really can’t. Once you find someone who cares that much for your family, treat them right. One way to do so is to make sure they are secured and ensured. Get them an insurance that they can afford and will protect not only them but their family. With Liberty Insurance Company’s Kasambahay Insurance, both you and your househelp will know that they are in good hands. The Kasambahay Insurance provides and rewards our househelpers a (1) year insurance protection package for healthy individuals between the ages of 18 to 65 years old for only P300 (includes MEDIPHONE, a 24/7 Telephone Medical Advice).
- Flexible. These are househelp that are willing to do extra jobs that needed attention. They can cook, clean, do the laundry, and be even attend PTCA meetings (IF YOU ARE NOT REALLY AVAILABLE). Flexibility also means they are flexible with their time. You can be sure that they are there when you need them, and you can render their service even in hours outside their working schedule.
Interested to avail the Kasambahay Insurance? Purchase it here: http://bit.ly/kasambahayinsurance